3Si provides 1-12 month long work placements in Spain and the UK through the Erasmus Plus programme in the fields of:
• Renewable Energy;
• Green Architecture;
• Social Economy & 3rd Sector;
• Tourism & Hospitality;
• Aerospace Engineering;
• IT & Marketing;
• Language Academies;
• Digital media;
• Sustainable & Rural Tourism.
You can send your CV to email@example.com or apply via the application form for the internships in Spain.
Please note: EU funded programmes are only open to EU citizens.
For more information about Seville program visit www.severasmus.com
A remarkable life and work experience abroad
Depending on the internship, you can get a professional certification
See our current and past projects
See other services we offer
Accommodation for learners
• Private flat shares with other interns, homestays with Spanish families & dormitory accommodation with other interns;
• Fully furnished with equipped kitchen, and option of TV, Wifi and telephones. Gas, electricity & water included;
• All accommodation located centrally, close to essential amenities and the workplace;
• Monthly cleaning checks by mentor.
Language support and cultural integration
• Basic, intermediate & advanced classes based on the DELE framework;
• Bespoke 3Si language course based on the essentials for everyday living, cultural integration & the workplace;
• Organised intercambios with local people, and the faculty of languages with local universites;
• Group cultural activties such as trekking, picnics, museums, and heritage sites.
• Met at the airport by 3Si staff and taken directly to accommodation with other interns.
• Culture, we provide daily activities to key tourist sites around;
• Intercambio Night, language tutor’s personally introduce interns to local people;
• Language Class, daily basic, intermediate & advanced to help you prepare for work and living locally;
• Induction Activites: students receive one week of induction activities to help them settle in to the environment;
• Find the workplace, we support you with detailed maps and information so interns arrive stress free on the first day;
• Local Tour, supermarkets, banks, hospitals, internet cafes, police station, libraries and key local facilities;
• Full introduction training. This includes monitoring, personal safety, contracts, responsibilities and expectations.
Mentoring and ongoing daily support from English and Spanish native speakers
• Our Staff have over 10 years of program management experience in ESF and Life Long Learning Programme;
• Bilingual staff native to the UK & Seville;
• Qualified language teachers All staff have personal experience of participating abroad in the Life Long Learning Programme;
• Assigned mentors, coordinators and project managers to interns;
• Assigned cultural/activities staff.
Monitoring & Project Management
• Full monitoring training in a 3Si office. Work contracts outlining tasks for work placement;
• Monthly reports from students & employers. Monthly meeting with students, employer & 3Si;
• Weekly reports from language tutors, mentors, coordinator & project manager - To be fed back to sending organisation;
• Support to host employers;
• Personal and professional development.
• Language Level Test;
• Agreement of personal and professional goals with students;
• Information on the program, accommodation, culture, language & vocational area.